Saturday, December 22, 2007

wish list

Dear Father Christmas
Thank you for recognizing that I have been very good this year
For skipping that lump of coal in my stocking
And for filling my huge stocking with luscious oranges
And sexy silk goodies
And very fast sleds.

I recognize that all were not as good as I
It must be part of your great plan.
But I was so good
And you really do owe me.

Bless me now as I study the menu
Of this huge steak dinner called life.
Help me choose the best and the tastiest.
Who cares about the fat content.

One final thing I ask, dear father
Change the nasty cholesterol to good stuff
So I can enjoy and feast again.
While I enjoy my oranges, my wife’s silk lingerie
And my very fast sleds

2 comments:

StefanieRose said...

hehe I like it a lot David. Its a good wish list. If only everyone in the world had one just like it.

dave said...

I hope you see it is massively tongue in cheek!