Tuesday, May 27, 2008

time to go

It is time to go home.

It is wonderful to visit grandkids and their families. In the last few days we have seen 3 or our daughters and 8 or our 11 grandkids. Not bad for this time of year.

But I finished reading the book I brought, and I have written as much in my journal as I can, and I have done a good bit of internet research.

So, obviously it is time to go home.

It is spring, the garden is growing but the weeds grow a time or two faster than the veggies. The weather has been cool so the plants should be in good shape, but still it is time to go home.

Sooner than I might wish it is going to be time for some of us to go to the big home, tht is not a day I look forward to.

Each year my grandkids get older, I seem to get older too.

It has been 9 years since Miriam was diagnosed. I was thinking that one day that it would be so nice to be closer to one of our daughtes, but at the rate we are going that will be when we are old and infirmed, and it is possible that those little grandkids will be gone off to live their lives.

So, it is good to go home, I think.

No comments: