Tuesday, March 24, 2009

garden seeds

I hear that garden seeds sales are up this year. I think it was in the order of 20%.

They are not making a profit on me this year.

Not that I have not been buying. I ordered seeds from 4 different companies. Company G sent the order under my whole and under just my first name. Both orders were sent out the same day.

Then company C sent me my order then a week later then sent it again, and today I get a notice that my order has been shipped. I checked my bank and yep that money had gone out yet again. What started out as a $34 order turned out to be close to a hundred bucks.

So I called the C company number and talked with some one in India. Sure enough I had been over charged. Keep the seeds and they would credit my account $68 or so.

Then there was an email from G company saying that they were sending me $45.

They may have sold more, but they sure did not make a profit on me.

And, while that was going on. I changed health insurance for Miriam. Company M was getting real spendy and there were less expensive alternatives. So we changed to Company S. There is a time period when you can cancel the policy.

So in that period I changed again and went with Company A. So this month, after I had canceled the policy from the S group. They took another charge out of my bank account. So I checked with my agent.

She said a credit was being issued for the full three months. I had expected that, but that seed order stuff, and with two companies!

Still hard to understand, but do I have plenty of seeds now!

No comments: