Sunday, September 20, 2009

travel day

Today is another of those travel days.

We drive an hour to daughter 2’s house and unhitch and cover the teardrop trailer.

Then we drive 2 ½ hours home. My only brother will be there about the time we get there. We will visit with him a few days then head back to be with Daughter 2. Our annual weekend camping trip is next week end.

But along the way I am putting a new kitchen/dining room floor down for them. The old floor has been there since Calvin Coolidge was president (more or less) and deserves to go go go.

I love all of my kids and grandkids. No one who knows me would dare argue with me on that one, but I also like Miriam and being alone with her. So, next week when we are finished traveling for a couple of months, it will be good to be home and to stay there.

But I will miss those grandkid hugs, big time.

No comments: