Friday, November 26, 2010

black friday

We went shopping this morning, Lia and I.

I am not a world traveler, by any means, though I travel around my little corner a fair amount.

Portland and SanFrancisco are my two favorite small cities, and right now we are in Portland.

And, this being Black Friday (what a name) we went early shopping, daughter 4 and I.

GAP. Everything in the store half price, what was on sale was half of the sale price!

She found some nice clothes and I found a $170 coat. I really needed a good warm coat, so we made a quick deal!

The weather here, during our stay, will be what we think of as "typical" for this time of year: grey, grey grey, and cool to cold.

But where we are going next is Cold and Grey.

I will be glad for that new coat.

1 comment:

Arline said...

Actually, your next stop is cold and WHITE. ;-)