Tuesday, November 9, 2010

passed

The car passed inspection!

Between the time I took the car from the repair shop to the inspection shop and back, the owners wife (who is the office manager) had an appendicitis attack and was taken to the hospital, so I did not see either of them.

I left the car and got a ride home.

Next day the Mike, the shop owner, called. There was nothing wrong with my car. Apparently I did not get it warmed up enough to get the cat converter working right. Mike sent his son out to drive the car for a few miles to warm it up. Back at the shop, checked on their machine, it passed easily.

So Mike had his son take the car right then to the inspection shop and it passed easily.

We will take it on our trip next week, and save about $150 on gas!

Mrs. Mike will have surgery this week and she will be as sweet as ever in a bit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the treatment of the substantive critique. I and my neighbour had been merely preparing to do some analysis about this one. We got a seize a book from our restricted library, but i believe I discovered additional from this put up. I'm quite overjoyed to the hang of such wonderful facts fetching shared cleanly available.

dave said...

I cannot believe how astute you are your neighbors are. Keep it clean.