Monday, January 30, 2012

late winter

This is not spring, it is late winter.

But late winter is usually a bit warmer. This winter we have lived in an all aluminum motor home. It is not a bad place to live, but cold does conduct easily through all of that alum stuff.

But now it is getting a bit warmer. Not too cold last night, but the wind is up.

All of this means that winter will go away in due time and once again we will see spring. We have no idea of what kind of spring we will get, but it will be warmer than winter.

Not much rain/snow in these parts. Some ski resorts just opened recently. Maybe we will have a wet spring, but maybe not.

I am making progress on my building project, but I am not a hero, nor interested in becoming one. If the weather is too disagreeable, I do something else! What has to get done will get done, I think!


No comments: