Tuesday, March 6, 2012

blood in the gas?

Today is one of those nutty days.

I am driving 250 miles to go to a 2 hour meeting and then driving 250 miles back after the meeting.

Used to do that more often when gas was a buck a gallon.

This time I am taking my old friend Charlie with me. The meeting has to do with a trust fund that is related to the private high school Charlie and I (and our wives) all attended a long time ago. We, obviously, think it is important, so we drive!

Friday I drive to Spokane for a weekend with grandkids (their school has "grandparent day" this weekend. I have not missed a grandparent day yet for those two. It is good.

Then at the end of the month, I have to go back to Idaho for a week or 10 days of work.

All of that means that this month, a lot of budget goes to the oil companies. Gotta help those struggling industries!

No comments: