Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I wish

I need a different kind of clock.

We have one on the side stand (we have matching stands that are fastened to the wall so the drawers under the bed can open under the stands). The clock is one of those with big 3” high numbers, so I can read it with my glasses off.

The clock is still on Standard time. It is a little of a bugger to change and I have not done it yet.

Well last night I went to bed about midnight, but the clock said 11. Miriam had gone to bed much earlier, and when she woke and looked at the clock she was glad I had come to bed “early.”

But when the clock said 4:30 this morning and was actually 5:30, I wanted to get up, but I new that if she saw that clock she would scold me for not getting enough sleep etc.

So what I want is a clock where I go to bed on standard time but I wake up to daylight savings time. In at 11 and up at 5:30 or 6. Works for me.

In fact, seems like we used to talk about that at work.

That might get more complex.

No comments: