Thursday, May 27, 2010


My collection of trailers!

Miriam bought the now ancient Coachmen when she needed a place to live in Washington State, before we both moved back to Idaho,

The tandem axle flat bed was built by my step father (he died almost 30 years ago). Dad built it to pull behind a Dodge Colt station wagon with a 1600 cc engine. He used that combination to haul his full sized back hoe to the Salt Lake City area (400 miles give or take) to help his son (my brother) on a construction project. He made the trip and back without too many problems, but the poor little colt was never the same!

The cargo/box/job trailer is "only" 10 years old. I used it when i was working the building trades.

The tear is the new one in my funny funky fleet.

In Idaho a trailer license (not commercial or RV trailer) costs about $35 and is good for 10 years. Two of the trailers are up for renewal this year!

How time flies

No comments: