Monday, November 29, 2010

is there life after AD?

One of my daughters asked me about my “plans.”

She meant for my plans after AD. This subject is talked about a fair amount in the various AD on line forums. The question is usually asked a bit different: “Is there life for the caretaker after AD?”

So, I have to say that there are thoughts that run though my head. Some of those thoughts are about unworkable solutions, some have enough merit to be thought about later.

But, realistically, my plans are to take care of Miriam as long as I possibly can, and after that there is this huge grey fog of bantering ideas.

When do ideas need to become plans? Maybe not for a bit yet.

I am not sure.

1 comment:

Arline said...

Well, to my way of thinking, a mass of thinking offers options when it's time to make THE plan. And, that plan could be made and changed...many times. When the time comes, you'll decided and that'll be THE plan. In the meantime, explore the options! Let the brain-storms begin! (or should I say continue? ;) )