Sunday, December 26, 2010

wonderful

My cup runneth over.

We had a great week with kids and grandkids and extended family.

Right now the grandkids are playing a noisy game, but they are having a great time. I am always so pleased that they find enjoyment in each other’s company and get along so well.

I did not have any close cousins, nor did my kids, so it is with a particularly grateful heart that I watch and listen.

We are always fed well. The 4 daughters get into the kitchen and all you can do is get out of the way and watch. They work together so very well.

So, as I said, my cup runneth over.

There were some wonderful, thoughtful gifts. We did not expect any, and we were superbly blessed.

Before we went to church daughter four helped her mother with hair and make up. Miriam looked beautiful. Tonight the same daughter and I went to buy new makeup to replace Miriam’s aging collection.

I have been fixing Miriam’s hair of late. It is quite long and I pull it back and clasp it with a barrette. It looks good and I like helping her.

Nurse daughter (2) had to go home this evening (she works tonight delivering babies), another leaves tomorrow, and another on Wednesday.

We will go home with a head-full of super wonderful memories. It was the best christmas ever, one daughter reported.

Indeed, it was.

No comments: