Monday, August 22, 2011

camping

Today the David that owns the bus we live in called.

He was not too far away, on his way back to Idaho from visiting friends. He would be to our place in about two hours.

I made sure the place was cleaned (vacuumed the carpet mostly -- using the built in Vacuum that came with the bus). He and hi wife Lynda (Y Linda we call her to keep her separated from al the other Linda's in our life). THey stayed a bit, fixed and ate their lunch and went on.

David had a mild heart attack a few years ago and he is on a very struct diet. There is no way I could easily do what he needs to do to keep up with the diet.

We are going camping this weekend, David and some other friends. I am leaving Miriam with Daughter 1. I'll go on to Idaho after the camp trip, Miriam and all the daughters will arrive the following week. They all grew up in this house and they want a few days together, so they can put some closure to that part of their life.

It is a mean trick to leave Miriam here, and she could camp with me OK, but I want some others there with her when we are in Idaho. I have no idea how she will react to all that is going on. Since she can't remember facts, she doesn't do much better with emotions.

Lloyd and David and Ray will be there this weekend. I will so enjoy their company and friendship.

It will be good.

No comments: