Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thanks Steve

I have owned Apple products for a long time.

My first notebook computer was an old 520 Power Book. It wasn't even in color. Since that time I've had desktop Macs, and notebook Macs, a few iPods, and an iPhone. I like them all.

But today is the day we all knew would come eventually. The guy behind it all, the cofounder of the company and the guru of gurus, pulled the plug on his work at Apple. It reminds us that good health is a blessing that has no monetary equivalent. Jobs was a man of incredible wealth, and could afford any treatment he wished for, yet we are reminded that even those who can are still mortals, like the rest of us.

Of course, I never met the man, but I have lived a better life for his pursuit of perfection. His search was to make high tech so easy that we regular folk could make it work for us.

He succeeded. Thanks Steve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree.