Thursday, August 18, 2011

dull

This has not been an exciting time here of late

Aside from moving and putting the house up for sale, there has not been too much to do this summer.

The garden here is in a keep up with it stage, which is not too hard. I don't have a studio yet and much of my art/craft stuff is still in Idaho, so I have been busy doing not too much. In Idaho the garden always needed more than i had time.

I am told we have a deal on the house, and there has been inquiry about a place here, and negotiations are ongoing, I am told, but I am not in the middle of it. Once in a while someone tells me a bit of something.

It is not that my family is being secretive, there just isn't too much of substance to talk about, so we don't.

Tomorrow I go to a luncheon at the only local nursing home that has an AD unit. I am sure it will be interesting, but hardly exciting.

Oh well, maybe the joy of excitement is over rated!

No comments: