Friday, August 19, 2011

thinking

It looks like the sale of the house is coming along quite well.

That means I might have the luxury of thinking of what I might do with some it.

A newer small car to travel in? A small stand alone studio/shop? Retrofitting a space here? Moving the Coachmen travel trailer and where to put it?

A flood of thoughts mash and bash in my head. Some of them are conscious and some just below the conscience line.

There had been talk of buying another piece of property that had a shop/studio, but the owner's price was way not acceptable, and no one has the heart to negotiate too seriously.

So I think an think. Haven't spent any money.

And the car thing. I do spreadsheets of cost estimates. I research every small car I can think of. Price? Dependability? Miles on a gallon of fizz water and so on. I am liable to research this one completely to death, but I do it any way.

There is no hurry on much of this, but it would be nice to have a warm dry studio space before the cold wet fall sets in.

And so I think and think.

No comments: