Tuesday, October 11, 2011

going again

Today I am going back to Idaho for a week or so.

As much as she would like to go I’ll not take Miriam. It would be best for her here with daughter. I have a good deal of work to get done, and alone it goes better. Truthfully I am adjusting to life more and more alone.

Here in the bus I spend a great deal of time sitting and doing what my step father would call “wasting time.” I play computer games, I read, I write, I think, and I take walks, but I don’t do too much real work.

Yesterday I planted Garlic and I tilled up a new garden plot. In Idaho there is no shortage of things to do.

Right now I am planning on spending about a week a month in Idaho at our “lake house.”

I don’t have internet at the house now. I will need to find a WiFi hot spot, so I may not post too much during this time.

One thing I noticed right away is that it is easy to not eat terribly well when there is just one, so I’ll have to work on that one.

No comments: