Thursday, February 14, 2013

Idaho

Early this week I made a trip back to Idaho.

I had daughter 2 and our youngest granddaughter, who was going to enroll in a small private boarding school up in the mountains of Idaho.

The trip went well. Granddaughter was enrolled successfully, I spent a few hours with an old friend and we came back to Caldwell to stay another night at our house there.

The house is kind of like advanced camping. There are two bedrooms upstairs that are easily heated and beds that are comfortable. One bedroom has 50 packing boxes, mostly of stuff that came out of the pantry, the other a huge stack of doors that came out of the kitchen.

Still, it has hot water and with a couple of small electric heaters it is comfortable.

What to do with the place? I am not sure, my mind jumps back and forth. But or now, I have decided to put off any plans.

It is a crazy little house, but it is so full of wonderful memories.

No comments: