Monday, February 22, 2010

Leo; Tear trailer

Leo is doing better.

We left him with Lia in Portland. Leo is her dog, we have had him on loan!

But, now, Lia tells me that he is eating and keeping it down. That is the beginning, but an important beginning. He went from 17 pounds to about 9 in two weeks. Bleeding Ulcer the doc said.

It will be a long recovery I fear, but Lia will take wonderful care of him.


There is an old line: Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

But there is a distinction between well and well well enough for now.

I built the teardrop trailer 4 seasons ago. It has a lot of good miles on it, and we have had good times.

But I did not solve all problems and now I am working on them. This involves a fairly big hunk of rebuilding and redesigning. But it is a fun and it is not spendy (two factors I like).

I might have done this when I built it. Rebuilt some things that did not work out quite right, but I was anxious to get camping. And, truthfully, I do not regret it. I have learned a lot and spent a lot of time and paper redesigning some features.

Takes time, but it will be good.

Might even be more legal!

And camping season is not too far away!

No comments: