Wednesday, June 2, 2010

addendum

My friend David is healing, but slowly. He is off pain medication and is able to get around a bit more.

His head is doing fine and he is frustrated that he cannot "do" more, which is a good sign.

------

I did hear back from my congressman. What I need to be "appointed" the "designated payee." Wow. I have to be appointed to look after my wife. Thought my marriage license had something to do with that.


-------

It continues to rain. We live in the desert, we get less than 10 inches of rain a year, sometimes a lot less, but this spring we have had rain. We don't get the kind of rain that is really wet, but that light rain that keeps desert rats from doing anything outside!

My shrink (if I had one) would say I was acting out my laziness.

Hmm

No comments: