Monday, May 23, 2011

fast moving

Things are moving really fast.

Last week we visited the Health department in Washington. Today the first follow up call was made. That commits us.

Then a friend send me an email: “I have an idea.” His idea, I found, was that he loan me his motor home. He is not going to use it (it gets about 4 mpg). He offered to take it to daughters house. There is a good place for it.

It was a wonderful gesture. I am humbled.

I told him I would take him up on his offer. We will work out the details. Unfortunately he has his 2nd cancer surgery this week, so we are not sure when all of this will happen.

Right now I am grieving, bit time, and even if it is OK to grieve it hurts just the same. It would be easier if Miriam could admit and come to terms with the disease but she hasn’t. Desperately I wish we could plan this together.

There is no question but we will be a LOT more comfortable in the Newell this winter as compared to the half as large Coachmen. The Newell has a queen bed and seating for 5 or 6. Shucks it even has a Convection Microwave oven and a new water heater!

And so the world turns.

No comments: