Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pizza

About the time you think you see a big turning point in this disease it changes.

A few weeks ago Miriam had trouble with most everything. But now not so much so.

She knows who I am almost always, and at bed time. After I tuck her in bed in daughter's house I ask her if it is OK now if I go to my little house to go to bed. She says "yes" but asks to be hugged first, which is surely not a problem.

Yesterday we drove to a nearby town, an hour away, to look at a wood lathe (I did not buy it). Miriam went with me. She enjoyed the trip, and her walking to the restaurant was slower than normal but we got there alright.

We had Pizza (the fist pizza I bought in a LOT of  years).  After we had both eaten a good bit there was one piece left. "I'll split this last piece with you," says I. "No, I'll eat it all!" So I split it 1/3 2/3 and gave her the big piece.

It quickly went away. She was happy, and later I had a roaring gut ache!


No comments: