Saturday, September 6, 2008

dressing miriam

Miriam has always had good taste in clothes.

She would wear them with grace and dignity, but we are in a different era now.

Before we go to church she asks: What do you want me to wear.

Now women’s clothing has always been an interesting subject for me, but I was not terribly good at it, nor needed to be, but now it is different.

So we get out skirts and jackets and look for tops the right color. She has lost a bit of weight (since I started cooking, which is not a good recommendation), and some of the clothes she wore some years ago fit again.

At this age fashion has no meaning, and some of her outfits have too much shoulder pads perhaps, but do you know what, I don’t mind.

Today I found a very nice wine colored suit, and a frilly blouse to go with it. Black lingerie and shoes, with wine colored hose.

She will look nice and I will be glad (as always) to have her on my arm.

I love you Miriam.

7 comments:

~Betsy said...

You are a wonderful husband, Dave.

Unknown said...

You are doing a great job Dave.

Anonymous said...

You amaze me!

HUGS!

nancy said...

your love for Miriam shines through loud and clear. bless you both.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Sounds like a pretty spiffy outfit to me. I bet she looked sharp! Good job Dave. You are quite a guy:)

rainbowheart said...

You are a wonderful hubby! You should be proud!!

Anonymous said...

makes me cry.
--dea