Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Japanese style stab binding. 8 1/2 by 3 3/4 by 1/2 80 pages.
To confuse you I have the binding on both ends of this very long book. The actual binding is on the left. The cover is leather, and like all leather covers in this series is repurposed.


Leather wrap journal. Open. Cover attached by long stitch. 4 1/4 by 5 5/8 by 1 1/4 216 pages.


Leather wrap journal. Closed.


Small leather cover journal. 2 5/8 by 4 by 1 1/2. 360 pages.
The cover is from the sleeve of an old leather coat. The seam is part of the original.


My current journal. Harness leather cover. 3 1/2 by 5 1/2 by 1. 216 pages.
The leather was a gift from a friend who is a professional leather-crafter. I might have to admit that it is "new"!
Decades ago I worked some with leather. This may get me to work with leather again!

No comments: