Monday, June 13, 2011

move in

Today we moved into the motorhome.

I bought a new set of sheets, ran them through the laundry and put them on the bed. This evening I bought a few groceries so we can begin to eat in the bus.

But Miriam was in a snit all day. She kept asking the same rather insolent questions, and arguing with the answer. This afternoon my patience was about exhausted and Arline sensed that and sent me to the bus to take a nap and make the bed. I spent a couple of hours doing just that.

Tomorrow we have an appointment with the case worker. How Miriam will react is a guess. When she was interviewed about the guardianship papers a couple of years ago, the questions asked were not threatening, and she did well. My guess is that careful questioning may be the key and I can only hope!

These are big changes we are making, no question, and if she is dubious, that is OK too.

We all make peace with changes, in time, at least.

Any time is good.

No comments: