Tuesday, August 9, 2011

stand mixers

There is one kitchen machine that all guides will tell you does not belong in an RV kitchen.

That is a stand mixer. They take up too much room for their use.

So, guess what? I brought in my Kitchen-Aid mixer last night. Not only is it a stand mixer, it is the big Kitchen-Aid, the one they call the "professional" model. Not the one where the motor head tilts back, but the one where the bowl raises and lowers with an arm on the side.

Yea, that one.

So, where is it going to go in this tiny galley? Not sure yet. Not sure of too much right now, but it seems like a necessary part of my kitchen gear.

I was going to buy Miriam a simple birthday present one year, went into the store without a mission, and walked out with this machine that I could not even begin to afford now.

Ahh, those were the days.

No comments: