Friday, June 19, 2009

cool

We have had a lot of rain this spring.

Those who keep track of such things say that it is not a record, but has been wetter than other years lately.

But when they tally it all up it is 1.6 inches. Shucks I have been places where they get that much dew! But, this is desert and we get about 10 inches a year. Today i read that rainy Seattle averages 1.5 inches in June. Hmm.

This week was in the low 80’s all week, but Sunday is to be 64 for a high.

I was thinking about going tent camping, but maybe not. Lots of people camp at much lower temperatures, but it takes the right gear and the right frame of mind to tent camp at such temperatures. Maybe later!

So tomorrow we will go up on the South Fork of the Payette river. An old friend lives up there and I invited myself to visit. “Dave, when do you need an invitation?”

I know that but I asked any way.

No comments: