Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I give up

OK it didn’t work

There are a lot of reasons for me to move my clean studio into the shop building. And, I got it mostly done then it all fell apart.

Every time she came into the studio and saw me in there, she would fuss. Big ugly fuss.

Days ago it was her suggestion that we just as well let it all go. That conversation went away very soon and it was trouble trouble.

Some one who knows nothing about AD said that patents should not be put on behavior medication but instead should have counseling. Hmm. All of that beautiful counseling would be gone about the time the patient got to the door

So, this afternoon, I moved back into the outside studio.

I won a small victory. The inside studio was used as a catch all. I cleared it out and now I can use it for storage. The art/craft I am doing has a lot of inventory. Much of that can be housed there.

All of this does not make me happy but seeing and hearing her really unhappy does not help either, so I do what I have to do.

But right now, as we are sitting here in the evening, she is talking about something I do not understand. Something about clay. That thought won’t go away. She wants to have the wheel setup so she can work on throwing pots. A while back she wanted to sew a pillow. We bought the fabric, she sat down and worked an hour an has not touched it since.

Moving that studio may have been a huge mistake on my part. I stirred up a horrible hornets nest.

1 comment:

Creatrix Dea said...

wow. what a bummer. well, you never can tell, so ... you had to try. maybe the trip will distract her?