Thursday, June 9, 2011

we arrived

We are in Washington state now.

The drive, one we have done hundreds and hundreds of times, was easy and good. We pulled our teardrop trailer so we will have a good place to sleep.

The motorhome won't be here until early next week.

Daughter is a charmer, and so far has had Miriam's confidence. Daughter talked to the three people who will be doing the deciding on this case, all say it is going well and they see no problems ahead.

I didn't sleep too much last night and I always sleep well in our teardrop trailer. I look forward to those clean sheets!

Tomorrow is our 55 wedding anniversary. My mother's little sister lives a few miles from here and it is their anniversary too! I think they were married 10 years before us! There will be a party!

That was a long time ago!

No comments: