Monday, June 6, 2011

wisdom?

You ask the girl to marry you and things are never the same (in my case that was pretty good). When you have a baby, you cross another of those, you can't go back, times.

Right now I get the feeling that once more we are in a change that will forever alter my life and our lives.

Mostly that is OK, or least it appears OK at this point. Give me a few months and I may well change my mind, but again I may not!

When AD first came into our lives, I did some thinking and wondering about life after AD. Now 12 years later, I am not sure there is life at that point, but maybe.

For sure, my daughter will take over often, and I should be able to escape and do something else.

The motorhome has a couch that makes a decent bed and I should be able to be gone once in a while and a granddaughter could stay with "grandma." Last year I left her with daughter two for a week and all went well.

So it seems that a change should be possible. But such a possibility raises as many questions as it answers.

Such is life.


A while ago daughter three sent me this quote: Great doubts, deep wisdom. Small doubts, little wisdom.

Well I have some pretty huge doubts, so I must be in line for some deep wisdom.

Kinda scary, really.

No comments: