Wednesday, July 13, 2011

we will survive

A couple times in our lives, Miriam and I have made some big changes.

One time we called in the auction people, had a “farm” auction and left for Texas with a small car and a smaller trailer.

That was a big change.

Now, I do not have Miriam helping me. I have to keep her back in a fog of not total truthfulness. That is not how I prefer to live.

Someone once said that if “it” does not kill you it is good for you. I am not sure I want to run my life based on what “someone” said about “it”, but here we are!

One of my David friends came by last evening. I told him that I thought it was wise for me to put a period at the end of this part of my life and begin the next (last?) part with a fairly clean get go. He agreed, or seemed to.

I would like to sell the house and land tomorrow, clear out the shop next month and be on to the next semi adventure. it will likely not be so easy. Life rarely is easy or simple.

But I still welcome the adventure of it all. We are a working family, living a lot closer to payday than we might wish. There is no pool of cash anywhere, but we haves spirit and we have innovation and we have each other.

We will survive.

No comments: