Wednesday, May 6, 2009

update

I took Emily to see her doctor last evening.

She has a couple of infections that might turn into an appendicitis and might not. She has been taking medicine and today she is a bit better.

Miriam and I are going for a walk to the drug store to get a thermometer so we can know that important number.

Oh, and we are getting a big bag of frozen peas (remember how little I like peas?). Frozen peas make a great cold pack, and they are cheap! (And I won't likely eat them soon).

Doctor Sara said for her to stay home from school today, so I called the school and told the answering machine who I was, and what my relationship was to the child in question.

Interesting system.

1 comment:

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Thanks for the update, Dave. I'm glad Emily is feeling better today.

Peas and any small veggies like that make wonderful cold packs. I use corn and call my two bags "first aid corn" so no one tries to use them for eating. They have been thawed and refroze so many times, they would taste awful if eaten.